I have loved baking for as long as I can remember, probably because I have always loved dessert. When I found this recipe from the Fit Bald Man, I was intrigued. I made a few alterations based on my preferences and fell in love with these muffintop friendly muffintops. 🙂
Peanut Butter Filled Muffintops
- 2 overripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (I used 2%)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (more or less to taste–I used more because I am OBSESSED with this metabolism-boosting spice)
- 4 TBS oatmeal
- non-stick cooking spray
- 12 tsp peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash the bananas.
- Mix in the eggs, vanilla, milk, and cinnamon.
- In a food processor, grind the oatmeal to a powder. Stir oatmeal into other mixture.
- Spray a 12 count muffin tin with non stick cooking spray. Pour batter evenly into all 12 tins.
- Place one teaspoon of peanut butter into the center of each tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until thoroughly cooked and golden brown. Remove and let cool.
- Scoop out, eat, enjoy, and tell me about your success!