I’ve been seeing this recipe floating around the web, and I was excited to try it. It is simple, quick, and (most importantly) tasty.
2 Ingredient Banana Pancakes
- 1 over-ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- Optional toppings and fillings: cinnamon (my favorite), peanut butter, fresh berries
- Heat griddle or frying pan and liberally spray with oil (banana tends to stick!)
- In a bowl, mash your banana to smithereens.
- Whisk in eggs.
- Pour spoonfuls of the banana egg mixture onto the hot pan. Allow it to cook a few minutes on one side, until the top is bubbly.
- Flip the pancake and continue to cook the other side.
- Remove, top with fresh fruit or nuts, and eat!