Tomorrow we celebrate the 238th birthday of our great nation. Start your celebration off right with this festive red, white, and blue layered oat recipe.
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 6 oz. vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free cherry Jell-O mix (for a “cleaner” option, use 1/3 cup pureed strawberries)
- Fresh blueberries
- Evenly divide yogurt into two sealable bowls
- Stir Jell-O mix into one bowl of yogurt
- Divide the oatmeal between the two bowls of yogurt and mix well (1/4 cup oatmeal per bowl).
- Seal both bowls and let sit overnight
- In the morning, layer fresh blueberries and the two yogurt-oatmeal mixtures in a glass
- Enjoy this sweet treat!