Top Ten Facts of Life
1. The Lord “protects our lives and does not let us be defeated.” Psalm 66:9
2. Reading in the bath tub with a cup of tea is a restful way to spend a cold, snowy night.
4. Thrift store clothes are more classic and durable than cheaply-made mall clothes.
5. A day is incomplete without oatmeal. Here, try a recipe!
6. Running clears the mind, and nothing feels better than the sweet soreness after a hard workout.
7. There is never an appropriate reason to wear socks or tights with sandals.
8. Eating peanut butter straight from the jar is a satisfying fix for a rough day.
9. No one in the world can calm me like my family. They will always listen to me when I need them, and they give me great advice. They can make me laugh when I am frustrated. I would be miserable without them.
10. If you don’t write it down, you will forget it.