This might be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for me. My schoolwork is caught up, I don’t have to go to work (because of a class conflict), and I have nothing to do until volleyball practice late tonight. Other than supper, I have three hours free. There are probably a ton of things I could be doing, but instead I’m just wasting time.
Ten Things I am Doing with My Free Afternoon
1. Sitting in the sunshine.
2. Window shopping for cars on Craigslist.
3. Planning Christmas presents (I like to work ahead 🙂 )
4. Baking banana-oat cookies.
5. Going for a photography walk.
6. Scrolling through Pinterest.
7. Checking my calendar because I think I am missing something.
8. Daydreaming about my future. What will I do next?
9. Checking my mailbox for a package from Amazon. It came!
10. Writing a blog post.
What do you do with your free time?