I love pumpkin. I love cheesecake. I love you. That is why I created this delectable fall treat. Pumpkin Cheesecake day is officially celebrated October 21, but you don’t need to wait until then to enjoy this dessert. The pumpkin to cheesecake ratio is perfect, and the viscosity is ideal to either be eaten as pudding or used as a dip. Because it is loaded with calcium, fiber, beta-carotene, and all those other nutrients that we don’t really understand, I am not even ashamed to say that I ate the entire batch. By myself. At once. 🙂
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 1 packet sugar free cheesecake pudding
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/4 cup milk (not soy)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine pudding mix and milk in a bowl. Whisk for 1-2 minutes.
- Fold in pumpkin and cinnamon.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Enjoy as a dip for a potluck, dessert after dinner, or mid-day snack