As a daycare employee, I watch, quote, and talk about my fair share of Disney movies. Fictional cartoons may not be realistic, but there is always something to learn from them. Here are some of my favorite examples.
Ten Disney Truths
1. You must know where you want to go before you can determine how to get there. – Alice in Wonderland
2. Laughs are more powerful than screams. – Monsters Inc.
3. A pair of shoes can change your life. – Cinderella
4. Hard work pays off. – A Bug’s Life
5. Love can thaw a frigid heart. – Frozen
6. When someone saves your life, you are eternally grateful. – Toy Story
7. Don’t be afraid of the unknown; explore it. – Tangled
8. Hakuna Matata. – The Lion King
9. Things take time. – Beauty and the Beast
10. Cherish the memories. – Alladin