I have officially made it over half way through NaBloPoMo! What better way to celebrate than with cookies? This simple recipe could easily become a two-ingredient quickie if you eliminate the cinnamon. However, I am under the impression that EVERYTHING in life needs cinnamon, so I would recommend keeping it in the recipe.
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional; more or less to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- Place cookies by spoonful onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Let cool at least 1 minute.
- Eat and enjoy!
Have you kept up with NaBloPoMo?