I know that it is cliché to list ten things for which I am thankful the week of Thanksgiving.
I’m sorry, but I am going to be that trite individual.
Paul wrote in I Thessalonians 5:18, “In all things, give thanks….” I think that it is important to notice that he said, “In all things…” not “For all things….” No matter what happens in life, there are some things for which we can always be thankful.
Ten Things for Which I can Always be Thankful
1. Jesus Christ has saved me and forgiven me for my sins.
2. My family loves me.
3. I am not short.
4. Oatmeal exists.
5. God’s mercies are new every morning.
6. I had an awesome childhood.
7. High heels come in every color imaginable.
8. Seasons change.
9. There are calendars to help me keep everything straight.
10. The Holy Spirit acts as our Comforter and Intercessor.
Why are you thankful?