I must admit it; I eat some really strange sandwich combinations. I love peanut butter and raisins. Cucumbers+apples+turkey=deliciousness. One of my favorites is cottage cheese and tomato. What are your favorite sandwich toppings?
Makes one sandwich
- 2 slices bread
- Cottage cheese (approximately 1/4 cup)
- Tomato paste (approximately 1 teaspoon)
- 1 small handful of fresh spinach
- Italian seasoning (a mix of oregano, onion, garlic, and basil is recommended)
- Coat a skillet with nonstick spray and heat over high heat.
- Place both pieces of bread in the pan, face down.
- Spread cottage cheese on one slice of bread.
- Spread tomato paste on the other piece of bread and sprinkle on seasonings.
- Place spinach on one piece of bread. Put both pieces of bread together to form sandwich.
- Slice, eat, and enjoy!