The Ten Commandments of a Southern Snow Day
1. Thou shalt have no school/work if snow is threatening to fall.
2. Thou shalt make snowmen and snow angels.
3. Thou shalt be warm, not vain (wear whatever it takes!)
4. Remember the snow day and keep it fun!
5. Honor thy inner child, even if thou art a parent.
6. Thou shalt not kill when you throw the snowball, simply inflict minor injury.
7. Thou shalt not adulterate the snow if at all possible (step in someone else’s tracks!).
8. Thou shalt steal pictures. Lot’s of them.
9. Thou shalt not lie around inside all day.
10. Thou shalt try very, very hard to not covet hotter weather.