Despite sub-zero weather, it has been an excellent week. Here are six reasons:
1. Sunday morning, I kept a half dozen three-year-olds in the nursery. They were actually obedient, congenial, and affable!
2. I left work an hour early on Monday because the snow started falling and quickly covered the streets.
3. I had neither school nor work on Tuesday. What a relaxing, stress-free day!
4. For lunch on Wednesday, the cafeteria served spaghetti squash.
5. On Thursday night, we celebrated a friend’s birthday at Cracker Barrel. Laughter, friendly teasing, and good food made for a great evening.
6. Due to lingering snow, ice, and frigid weather, my boss graciously gave me the morning shift off on Friday. I got an extra hour of sleep!Why has your week been good?