Ten Things I Do When I Cannot Sleep
1. Try to figure out why I am not sleeping
3. Mentally rearrange my room or redecorate a house
4. Read Scripture
5. Write blog posts
6. Do school work – The fun kind. You know, like making Prezis and PowerPoints
7. Stare at the walls
8. Pray – Sometimes, I start praying for the first girl on my hall and keep going until every girl in the dorm has been prayed for (or I fall asleep–whichever comes first)
9. Count how many hours of sleep I will get if I fall asleep immediately
10.Listen to audiobooks – Right now I am working on The Book Thief. It is quite possibly the most literary-rich book I have read/heard in years.
I feel sorry for the dyslexic agnostic insomniac. He stays up all night wondering if there really is a dog.