Yesterday, I discussed the abstract beauty of spilt milk. Today, I am going to teach you how to spill your milk in a beautiful way.
I have done this craft with both elementary students and college peers, and both groups enjoyed naming their creations. With basic craft-cabinet supplies and a little bit of creative thinking you can make your own abstract paintings as well.
- Construction paper
- Straws (optional)
- Fold each sheet of paper in half.
- Squeeze a small puddle of paint onto the middle of the paper.
- (Optional: use a straw to blow or smear the paint around the paper.)
- Re-fold the paper along the same crease.
- Unfold the paper.
- Let dry and name your creation.