Last Saturday, I hopped a plane and left my life in North Carolina. My DSLR, my laptop, and my favorite stuffed animal are all a thousand miles away, and I am engaging on a new adventure. While I will miss my family, friends, cooking, and everything else about North Carolina, I am beyond excited for everything that this summer holds.
Because I will only have a few free hours a week, I am not even going to attempt to write new blog posts. Don’t worry though; I have scheduled quite a few posts to appear while I am gone. I cannot wait to tell you all about my summer, but until then, keep reading my posts and leaving comments (I will respond when I get back home).
Enjoy your summer!
Sweet Potato Cakes
- 1/2 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- Coat a pan with nonstick spray and heat it over high heat.
- Whip egg and mix with all ingredients.
- Spoon batter onto pan.
- Cook until it can easily be flipped.
- Flip and cook a few more minutes.
- Eat and enjoy.