Five facts about peanut butter:
- The peanut butter and jelly sandwich was first suggested by Julia Davis Chandler in 1901.
- In one acre of peanut plants, there are enough peanuts to make 30,000 peanut butter sandwiches.
- $800 million is spent on peanut butter each year in America.
- Elvis Presley and Bill Clinton both claimed peanut butter and banana sandwiches as their favorite sandwich.
- The fear of getting peanut butter stuck in the roof of your mouth is known as archibutyrophobia.
One fact about me:
- I do not have archibutyrophobia.
- 2 overripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbs. applesauce
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line 12 muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Use an electric mixer to mash the bananas.
- Mix in all other ingredients besides nuts.
- Fold in nuts.
- Scoop batter into muffin tins.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Eat and enjoy!