It’s December! And you know what that means – Christmas is coming!
We have twenty-five days before we open presents; fill those days with holiday cheer and merry events!
Ten Things I Plan To Do Before Christmas Day
- Read Luke 2.
- Wrap presents.
- Make Christmas cookies.
- Watch a Charlie Brown Christmas.
- Cut snowflakes.
- Attend a Christmas concert or play.
- Eat something gingerbread-flavored.
- Give (or at least prepare to give) a homemade present.
- Decorate the Christmas tree.
- Listen to all of my favorite Christmas CDs (I will be starting with Relient K’s Let it Snow Baby, Let it Reindeer).
What do you want to accomplish in the next twenty-five days?