It is officially spring break…or, um, end of winter break?
My first year of college, there was an ice storm the Thursday of spring break that caused major power outages. We were without electricity for a few days.
My second year of college, spring break started early because snow dumped to the ground at a startling rate.
This year, I am hoping for a nice, warm spring break with no snow or ice.
Blueberry Cheesecake Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbs cream cheese
- 1/2 cup blueberries (divided)
- Coat a mug with nonstick spray.
- Mix oatmeal, 1/4 cup blueberries, and water in the mug.
- Form a small well in the middle of the oatmeal and place cream cheese in the well.
- Microwave on high 1 minute.
- Invert mug onto a plate, and remove mug.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup of blueberries.
- Eat and enjoy!