Happy Pumpkin Spice Day!
I warned y’all awhile back that I came late to the pumpkin spice party last year. Here is a second recipe that I created far too late into the season.
Last December, I decided to take my pumpkin cheesecake dip to a Christmas party. As I was mixing ingredients, a thought came to me – pumpkin spice latte dip! I had to try it.
I grabbed another bowl from the cupboard and set to work creating this recipe. After just a few taste tests, it reached perfection.
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup cold coffee
- 1 cup milk of choice (do not use soy)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Empty package of vanilla pudding into a bowl. Stir in milk and coffee. Whisk for two minutes.
- Carefully fold in pumpkin, allspice, and powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate at least fifteen minutes or until set.
- Serve with graham crackers, or just eat with a spoon 🙂