November is a month of thankfulness.
It is also the month of loving peanut butter.
Top Ten Reasons I am Thankful for Peanut Butter
- It tastes amazing.
- It gives energy.
- It is inexpensive
- You can eat peanut butter with anything (one of my co-RAs like peanut butter on pizza. I can honestly say that I have never sampled that one…)
- Healthy fats!
- My love of peanut butter has introduced me to other bloggers.
- Peanut butter has Vitamin D1,2 (and I have no clue what those do!)
- Problems can often be solved with a jar of peanut butter and a spoon.
- Peanut butter protects against Alzheimers, heart disease, and diabetes.