I don’t know about you, but
I’m feeling 22!!
I know, I know. I am so lame, but I have been waiting like 3 years to say that I am feeling 22.
Anyway, let’s move on to today’s post.
Look at the above picture of Taylor. Doesn’t she look disappointed at the measly 3 cupcakes that she has? I mean, sure, she is only one person, but doesn’t she deserve lots of cupcakes? Ariana Grande has lots of cupcakes.
And, I mean, sure, you were born on one day, but you are unique! Your birthday celebration should last for at least seven days! Here are some ideas to keep the celebration going all week long!
- Enjoy Sunday brunch with your friends.
cake andice cream with your family to conquer Monday.
- On Tuesday, get a free drink at Starbucks.
- Eat free fruit from Sheetz with your lunch on Wednesday.
- Thursday is for a long supper with your closest, dearest friend. (We always stay at Chick-fil-a for several hours because we talk so much. In fact, we were so busy talking that I forgot to capture a picture for the blog.)
- On Friday, grab some more birthday freebies and join a casual volleyball tournament (or a whatever your favorite sport might be).
- Finish out the week with a relaxing swim and a birthday present (green tea) from the YWCA.