This is Katy Bunny, the loyal rabbit that I stuffed at Build-A-Bear Workshop when I was 5 years old.
Katy has been with me through thick and thin. She has been smashed in suitcases, cross-crossed the states, and absorbed some tears. She has comforted me when I was lonely, and she has survived many cycles through the washing machine.
Her tail has been flattened as a result of all the love she receives.
Be like Katy Bunny. Eat these Bunny Bites made with “Birds and Bees” nutbutter 🐦 🐝 🐰
**No birds, bees, or bunnies were harmed in the making of this snack.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup Birds and Bees nut butter
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (maybe omit this due to chunky nut butter)
- 1/6 cup honey
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/8 cup walnuts (or pecans)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- A pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until a slightly chunky batter forms.
- Use a cookie scoop to form 1-inch balls, and roll them tightly.
- Refrigerate for several hours until firm.