Want to know what I ate on my fifth birthday?
Want to know what I ate on my 22nd birthday? Ice cream.
Want to know what I eat when I visit family in Arizona? Ice cream.
It only seemed natural to make ice cream into a breakfast food.
I know that this isn’t technically ice cream. It’s yogurt. I realize that.
But your taste buds will think that it’s ice cream! And you can eat it at breakfast! Win!
- 1 container (5.3 oz) vanilla Greek yogurt (or a 6 oz. container of vanilla yogurt)
- 1-2 tbs. Blind Spot Nut-butters TLC Chocolate Cookie Swirl
- 1 tbs. cocoa powder (optional–I used it!)
- sweetener to taste (I didn’t use any, but feel free to add some if you like things super sweet!)
- Toppings (banana slices, crushed cookies, candy, sprinkles, or anything else you like on your ice cream!)
- Stir peanut butter and cocoa powder into Greek yogurt until completely combined.
- Scoop the mixture into a shallow seal-able container.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and mix. Return to freezer for 2-3 more hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and thaw for 15 minutes (this would be a great time to make chocolate sauce)
- Scoop the mixture into a small food processor, and blend for 2-3 minutes, until smooth.
- Scoop the mixture into a bowl and decorate with desired toppings.
- Eat and enjoy!