If you have read this blog for long, you know that I have a solid reason to love November.
At first glance, this recipe seems a little haphazard. Rarely will you find penne and peanuts in the same bowl. But trust me. It works.
Moreover, it’s only three ingredients. Simple recipes are the best.
Thai Peanut Penne
- 12 oz. penne pasta
- 12 oz. frozen broccoli
- 1/2 cup Blind Spot Thai Peanut Sauce**
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger (optional)
- Cook pasta and broccoli according to package instructions.
- Melt peanut sauce in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Eat and enjoy.
**If you want to make your own peanut sauce, this one might be similar.