February is National Chocolate Lover’s Month
It’s no secret that I LOVE nut butter. I like nut butter with bananas. I like nut butter with oatmeal. I like nut butter with pretzels. I like nut butter with carrots. And I really like nut butter with chocolate.
Thus, I think Nutella is pretty great, and today just happens to be…
World Nutella Day!
- Corn tortillas
- Strawberries, sliced or chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Microwave tortillas for 20 seconds to make them more pliable. Spread Nutella on tortillas (Don’t be shy! Add a lot!). Cover with strawberries.
- Roll tightly. You may need to add some more Nutella to “seal” the edge. Lightly brush olive oil on each toquito or spray the taquitos with cooking spray.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil (This is necessary! The taquitos tend to leak). Place the taquitos on the cookie sheet seam-side down.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the tortillas are golden. Let cool slightly.
- Eat and enjoy!