Unlike most single ladies, I don’t hate Valentines Day. But I do not celebrate Valentine’s day. I plan to spend February 14 like any other day. I will go to work, complete assignments for grad school, and constantly make this face as I walk around campus:
But I know that some of you have a less passive response to red heart balloons.
If Valentine’s day makes you sad, don’t worry. I have the cure for depression.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2/3 cup water (more or less depending on your cake mix)
- 6 tablespoons Chocolate Sea Salt Peanut Butter
- 1 cup PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together cake mix and PB2. Stir in applesauce and peanut butter.
- Continue to stir until everything is well-combined. Add water as necessary to help the dough stay together (the amount you need will depend on your cake mix).
- Scoop into one-inch balls and place on cookie sheet. Lightly press each cookie to flatten.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Eat and enjoy!