August 31 is National Trail Mix Day
I’ll probably spend National Trail Mix Day (Friday) at work (like most of you, I assume).
But the day will be wasted if I don’t run down to the parcourse tomorrow. I have to be on some trail at some point tomorrow.
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup trail mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Puree the bananas in a blender or mash with a fork until smooth.
- Stir in oats, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in trail mix.
- Drop by tablespoon onto baking sheet. Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes until oats are golden.
- Let cool completely. Eat and enjoy!