November is National Peanut Butter Lover’s Month
At first, I thought it would be fun to try to recreate an extreme milkshake. Then I considered all of the crazy toppings that I would have to assemble, and I decided to tone it down just a little.
This beautiful smoothie was the compromise.
- 1 apple cinnamon teabag + 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup ice
- Toppings of choice (whipped cream, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, crushed peanuts, etc.)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a glass. Drink and enjoy!