Do you buy discounted chocolate the day after Valentine’s day? If so, the February cookie bar of the month is perfect for you!
- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 24 Hershey kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and coat a 9×13 glass baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, oil, and eggs until it forms a thick dough.
- Stir in 2/3 of the white chocolate chips.
- Press mixture into the prepared pan and bake 30-35 minutes until a toothpick inserted int he middle comes out clean. Remove the cookies bars from the oven, and turn off the oven. Arrange the Hershey kisses on top of the cookie bars. I made a 6×4 grid. Return the pan to the still-warm (but turned off) oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining white chocolate chips in a glass bowl in the microwave. You will only need to microwave them for about 1 minute and stir until smooth.
- Remove the cookie bars from the oven. Use a spoon to drizzle the melted white chocolate over the cookie bars. Let cool completely before slicing and serving.
- Eat and enjoy!