Popcorn is good on its own, but the addition of white chocolate and sprinkles makes it birthday-week-worthy.
I shared this popcorn with the third- and fourth-graders at my church, and they could not quit eating it! I lost count of how many times I heard, “Can I have some more popcorn?”
- two bags microwave popcorn
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- rainbow nonpareil sprinkles
- Pop popcorn according to package directions.
- Once the popcorn is popped, pour both bags into a large bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate chips. You can use a double boiler, or you can put the chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave them in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until the chips are melted.
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the popcorn. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles and let cool.