We have almost reached the end of National Peanut Month, and I have yet to post a recipe that includes peanuts.
Today that changes!
- 5 tbs. chunky peanut butter
- 10-oz. bag of mini marshmallows, divided
- 6 cups Krispie cereal
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Coat a 9×9 pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Reserve 2 cups of marshmallows.
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt the peanut butter. Add in the rest of the bag of marshmallows (not the 2 cups that you set aside), stirring constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in Krispie cereal until coated. Add remaining marshmallows.
- Pour into prepared pan. Let cool.
- Cut into 16 squares and remove squares from pan.
- Melt chocolate chips using a double boiler or the microwave. Drizzle melted chocolate over rice krispie squares. Let cool.
- Eat and enjoy!