Easter seems to be all about searching–searching for eggs in the bushes, searching for a dress to wear to church, and searching for Jesus in the tomb (spoiler alert: He isn’t there). These ham, egg, and cheese pockets will also make you search–the filling is completely hidden inside a biscuit.
- 4 10-oz. cans of biscuits (20 biscuits total)
- 8 ounces diced ham
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup cheese
- salt and pepper
- Warm the ham in a large skillet over medium heat for 5-7 minutes until ham starts to brown. This step is optional, but I think it adds flavor. Remove from pan.
- Scramble the eggs and cook them until they are not runny.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten each biscuit to about 1/8 inch thick. Add a small spoonful of eggs, ham, and cheese to the center of each biscuit. Fold the biscuit in half so that the meat mixture is inside, and press to seal.
- Arrange biscuits on a cookie sheet, and bake for 11 to 15 minutes until golden.
- Let cool slightly before eating. Enjoy!