Here’s what has happened since I turned twenty and I began marking items off of my Thirty Before Thirty list.
4. I officially upgraded to a smartphone on May 11, 2015 because my standard phone was doubling letters when I typed, I couldn’t hear while talking on the phone, and I wanted mobile data on my summer road trips.
7. I bought Corrie the Corolla on August 31. She is as close to perfect as a car can come.
9. Since my 20th birthday, I have been to NC, TX, LA, MS, AL, GA, TN, AR, NM, OK, MO, IL, IN, MI, OH, WV, VA, MD, DE, NJ, NY, CT, and SC. That means that I visited 23 states in 2015-2016! I really did not think I would get so many knocked out that quickly.
I have plans to visit Arizona and Pennsylvania this summer, so I should hit my goal before August.
In past years, I traveled to Florida, Arizona, and Pennsylvania, so I have been to 26 states total.
13. On March 21, 2015, I dashed through the sparkly, colored clouds of the Color Run.
23. I worked for 7 weeks at Pine Cove Christian Camp as a photographer.
24. After dropping my brother off at the airport on New Years Day, my parents graciously went with me to the American Girl store. It was Lea’s release day, and there were so many people that we had to stand in line to simply enter the store. I bought the newest Kit mystery.
26. Read this post about the Burke Street Food Truck Festival.
29. In July 2015, I ate a sweet potato roll at a Chinese restaurant near my house. A few weeks later, I had a California roll. One of these days, I will build up the courage to eat raw fish.
30. The letter is written…now just to open it on March 20, 2025.