October is National Popcorn Poppin’ Month!
Fact: I don’t watch a lot of movies.
Opinion: Popcorn is the absolute best snack to eat while watching a movie.
Or maybe that is a fact? What is your favorite movie snack?
(makes four servings, 1 cup each)
- 4 heaping cups popped popcorn
- 1/8th cup honey
- 1/8 cup Thai Peanut Sauce
- Put popcorn in a large bow.
- Heat honey and Thai Peanut Sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat. Continue stirring until smooth.
- Pour honey mixture over popcorn. Mix so that all popcorn is coated in the honey mixture.
- Spread popcorn onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper to cool. Once cool, store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days.
This is the final recipe in a two-year series of posts featuring Blind Spot Nutbutters. All recipe links are provided below.
- November 2016 – Cinnamon Roll Stuffed French Toast
- December 2016 – Shortbread Cookie Waffles
- January 2017 – Sea Salt Peanut Butter Fudge
- February 2017 – Peanut Butter Brownie Latte
- March 2017 – Squirrely Tail No Bake Cookies
- April 2017 – Carrot Cake Bites
- May 2017 – Gooey Coconut Bars
- June 2017 – Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
- July 2017 – Cookies and Cream Frozen Yogurt
- August 2017 – It’s a Zoo in My Lunchbox
- September 2017 – Pumpkin Spice Granola
- October 2017 – Nut’n But Nutbutter Cups
- November 2017 – Thai Peanut Penne
- December 2017 – Cranberry Banana Gingerbread
- January 2018 – Oatmeal Cream Pie Pancakes
- February 2018 – Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
- March 2018 – Salted Peanut Butter Klondike Bar
- April 2018 – The Best Lazy Turtles
- May 2018 – Coconut Straw-nana Chia Pudding
- June 2018 – Cinnamon Roll Pop Tarts
- July 2018 – Butterscotch Peanut Butter Brownies
- August 2018 – Mocha Sweet Potato Toast
- September 2018 – Super Squirrely Muffins