I have 365 photo prompts, and I have used 31 of them. How long will I stick with this project? Your guess is as good as mine.
I was originally going to save this recipe for July, and then I learned a few very important facts:
Guess what today is? No, really–try and guess (hint: see the title of this post)…that’s Right!! It’s national pink day!
In my opinion, every day should be pink day, but I will settle for truly celebrating only once a year.
I formulated this frozen yogurt recipe especially for today. It is simple and is pure enough to be eaten for breakfast (that’s what I did!). Be sure to comment below and tell me how you are spending your national pink day!
Blushing Frozen Yogurt
- 6 oz. strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup canned peaches, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (drained and rinsed)
- Toppings (I topped mine with 1/2 cup whole grain cereal)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove and mix well.
- Freeze for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove and mix.
- At this point, the frozen yogurt is ready to eat. If you allow it to freeze overnight (as I did), it will be solid in the morning. Simply place it in the microwave for about 25 seconds and stir to make it scoopable.
- Scoop it, top it, and eat it!
Happy Pink Day!!