September is National Honey Month and National Rice Month
So I’m sitting here looking through my pictures of teriyaki cauliflower, and it occurs to me that this meal would be basically impossible to eat with chopsticks.
I could probably eat the cauliflower with chopsticks, but rice and peas? What was I thinking?
Oh well. The pictures look decent. I’ll just grab a spoon before I eat this.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbs. honey
- 1 tbs. freshly grated ginger
- green onion
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly coat with non-stick spray.
- Chop cauliflower into bite-sized florets. Roast cauliflower for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, honey, and ginger in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and stir into sauce. Return cauliflower from pan and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice and top with green onion.